Zoveel mogelijk vliegen met zo weinig mogelijk mijlen

Discussie in 'Air France KLM: Flying Blue' gestart door OilFlyer, 17 feb 2016.

1. OilFlyer

OilFlyer Blue Tier

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    Gegroet !

Toen ik dit laatst las:

"If you're looking to fly in style, it doesn’t get much better than a first-class suite aboard the iconic Emirates airline.

Travel blogger Sam Huang recently cashed in his Alaska Airlines frequent-flyer miles for a $60,000 trip around the world, and luckily he took plenty of pictures documenting what it was like.

"Unlimited Dom Perignon, wild caviar, and a shower spa while flying 40,000 feet in the air — it's no wonder the Emirates First Class Suite is consistently named one of the best airline seats in the world," Huang writes over at his travel blog, TopMiles.

Huang's trip spanned 11 cities, seven countries, and five continents, and he managed to pay only $300 for the journey — in addition to cashing in his frequent-flyer miles — by taking advantage of a clever loophole when booking the trip. Huang says the trick is complicated, but involves booking the journey as one long flight with multiple layovers. After checking with the airline, Business Insider can confirm that the booking was legitimate."

vroeg ik mij af of zoiets ook met FB zou kunnen. Bijv. i.p.v. een award ticket AMS-MAD een award ticket AMS-NRT-SIN-CDG-MAD boeken met een stop van minder dan 24 uur (dus geen echte stop-over) in NRT, SIN en CDG.

Suggesties en/of ervaringen zijn welkom.

2. Wouter

Wouter Blue Tier

Leuk Bevonden:
    Trofeepunten:
    " Through various loopholes, I was able to book an Emirates First Class ticket using miles, which would take me from Singapore to Australia, Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, and back. Let's just say it was a crazy miles redemption that had never been done before."

Ook niet echt duidelijk :)

Deel Deze Pagina